At our concerts in First Baptist Church of San Antonio, seating areas for patrons in wheelchairs (and their companions) are available on both the ground floor and, by elevator, the balcony level. We regret that ushers may not physically assist patrons wishing to transfer into theater seats.
Food & Drink Policy
No food or beverage (other than water) is permitted in the performance space of First Baptist Church of San Antonio.
Late Arrivals Policy For the comfort of our artists and your fellow patrons, late seating takes place during the first pause in the program.
- The venue, First Baptist Church of San Antonio, does not have a mask policy as of the time this page was constructed.
- San Antonio Philharmonic will monitor local health conditions and comply with local health authority mandates.
- Please stay home if:
- You are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, a sore throat, chills, cough, congestion, nausea, or vomiting.
- You have been in close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms within the past five days.
- You have been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by a health care provider or public health official.
- Artists and repertoire are subject to change without notice.
- For ticketed events at First Baptist Church of San Antonio, your ticket admits you to sit in your purchased section and row. The specific seat within the row will be determined on a first come basis except in the case of ADA Companion Seat tickets.
The venue may require a ticket holder to move to a different seat to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Patrons who purchase tickets via ThunderTix may exchange their tickets on that platform. They may also use ThunderTix to convert tickets purchased on that platform to donations. There are no refunds.
- If for any reason an event is cancelled, best efforts will be made to reschedule. Tickets will be refunded, exchanged or converted to a donation in the event the San Antonio Philharmonic cancels an event.